Cookies help us improve your Parcelforce Worldwide online experience. If you accept their use, continue using our site. Or, find out more about cookies.
Working for us
Whatever role you join us to do, we offer more than just a job.
In addition to a competitive basic pay, we offer a great package of benefits. The list below highlights some of the benefits available today, though these do change over time.
- Allowances and Overtime – some roles pay shift or skills allowances, usually for working flexibly to help us meet our customer needs. Many roles also have the opportunity to work overtime.
- Holiday entitlement – Depending on your role, your minimum starting holiday will be four and a half weeks’ paid holiday per year, plus eight Bank Holidays. You may also “purchase” extra holiday to increase your entitlement up to the six-week maximum.
- Pension – As an employee, you’ll have the choice of joining one of our pension schemes. Our parent company, Royal Mail Group, makes significant contributions to this pension.
- Performance Related Bonuses, and opportunities to boost income through sales lead schemes.
- Health and Welfare – All colleagues have access to one of our healthcare packages, as well as access to independent advice on a range of issues such as debt, health, relationships and bereavement.
- Time out - We aim to provide flexible working arrangements to support a variety of different lifestyle choices, from policies supporting maternity and paternity to career break schemes.
- Childcare Voucher schemes – this offers colleagues the opportunity to make substantial savings on their childcare costs over the year.
- Other benefits – As one of the largest companies in the UK, we are able to negotiate excellent deals across many products and services, from discounts on cars to gym membership or family days out. We also offer a range of discounts on products within the Royal Mail Group portfolio, such as Post Office insurance.