Home > Delivery speed guarantee exceptions
Cookies help us improve your Parcelforce Worldwide online experience. If you accept their use, continue using our site. Or, find out more about cookies.
Delivery speed guarantee exceptions
Our delivery speed guarantee does not apply when:
- The consignment is held up in a customs clearance process.
- The customs documentation is not fully and accurately completed.
- There are customs duties and/or taxes payable on the consignment.
- The consignment is seized by a customs or governmental authority.
- The consignment requires collection by the recipient.
- The consignment is addressed to a PO Box on any UK service, and for some selected destinations for our International services.
- An item is sent directly to a local post office overseas.
- The consignment has not been packed adequately.
- The consignment contains prohibited or restricted goods.
- The consignment does not have a full address, zip code and telephone number for the shipper and recipient or does not have all relevant despatch packs and labels on.
- Any computer system is affected directly or indirectly by any virus.
- A multiple consignment which has been strapped together.
- Force Majuere; anything outside the control of Parcelforce Worldwide including (but not limited to) fire, flood, explosion, accident, adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, governmental act, act of god, terrorism, war, or from any industrial dispute whatsoever.
- It is indicated on the country specific information that the guarantee does not apply. This information can be found in our Worldwide delivery information directory.