Large Parcel Delivery - express48large
Large parcel delivery within 2 working days
What you can send
- You’ll be amazed by how many things you can send express48large. If you’re unsure, check here
Size and Weight
- Individual parcels can weigh up to 30kg. Your full consignment of parcels can weigh as much as you wish
- Parcels can be up to 2.5 metres in length and the length and girth combined should not exceed more than 5 metres
Packaging and address
- For help on how to correctly package and address your parcel, read our comprehensive packaging guide
Parcel sending options
- You can organise collection from your door or drop off at one of our depots. Online prices vary depending on the option chosen for us to collect and deliver your item
- We can collect from you the same day depending on the time of day you book
- We offer large parcel delivery services to the majority of UK destinations although we cannot guarantee 2 day delivery to a few remote addresses
- You can send your parcel direct to the recipient, or ask them to pick it up from their local depot
- Your parcel is fully tracked every step of the way by our delivery team
- We always obtain an electronic signature. Because of this, we cannot send to PO Box addresses
- Saturday delivery available for extra £7.50 plus VAT per consignment
- Delivery time is guaranteed. If your parcel doesn’t arrive by the stated time, we’ll refund 25% of the delivery cost and we also cover you against loss or damage up to £100. If you wish, you can take out further compensation cover
Online prices from £21.42 plus VAT depending on the your chosen collection and delivery options. Prices from £24.99 plus VAT if not booked on parcelforce.com.
Express48large prices include delivery of your parcel to your chosen address. This service is unavailable at local Post Offices® branches.
Prices below include VAT at standard rate.
|Weight up to (KG)||We collect from a chosen address||Drop off at a depot|
|Add per kg||£1.50||£1.50|
"Our collection driver never lets me down. His 7.5 tonne vehicle provides the capacity to ensure all our parcels enter the pipeline the same day, even in our busiest periods."
The Helping Hand Company — Richard Thomas, Logistics Manager