For account support and information please see a range of information below.
There’s a range of support to help with Account Customer enquiries. Detailed below are quick links to our most popular help pages and useful contact numbers.
You can also access a range of online help and support at our Account Customers Information pages which are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Visit parcelforce.com/customerinformation for further details.
Quick links and useful contact numbers
Account Customers Help form
This is the quickest and easiest way to contact us.
- Log your query on our help form for all UK & International parcel collection & delivery enquiries.
Service updates and tracking
Claims and surcharges
- Claims online portal - This is the best way of registering and monitoring your claim or you can email a form to our claims Team on: email@example.com
- Click here for a claim form.
Quick links to additional help pages
- Full Parcelforce Worldwide Conditions of Carriage
- Details of surcharges
- Packaging guidelines
- Maximum size limits
- Prohibitions & Restrictions
- Register or visit your account at parcelforce.com – you can keep track of your parcels using our Tracking and Reporting Dashboard, view your invoices and customer service reports and order thermal labels, document enclosed wallets and other supplies.
Technical help and our ‘How to use our services’ guide
- Billing & Invoicing contact 0344 800 44 66**
- WDMO helpdesk contact 0344 8006 205**
- Please see our ‘How to use our services’ guide with handy tips that include everything from sending a parcel, arranging a collection to understanding your invoice.
Further account support
If you have your Account Manager contact details, please contact them directly.
If you don’t have this information, please complete the form here and one of our sales advisors will be in contact with you.
**Calls may be monitored and recorded for training purposes. Local and mobile call rates may apply. Call costs may vary depending on your service provider and whether you are calling from a business phone.