Parcelforce Worldwide (Parcelforce, also referred to as the Promoter) is offering you the opportunity to win a Granite Lady and Child (Crystal Ball) Water Feature (the Prize Draw). Please read the below Terms and Conditions in relation to the Prize Draw. In entering the Prize Draw you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. To enter the prize draw you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of Royal Mail Group companies (this includes employees of Parcelforce), GardenSite and anyone professionally connected to the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter.
How to Enter
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must either:
(i) Comment on the Granite Lady and Child (Crystal Ball) Water Feature prize draw social post on Parcelforce Worldwide's Facebook page and tell us who your favourite TV Mum is; or
(ii) Retweet the Granite Lady and Child (Crystal Ball) Water Feature prize draw Twitter post and reply telling us who your favourite TV Mum is,
between 00.00 on 5 March 2018 and 23.59 on 12 March 2018 (the Prize Draw Period).
4. Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted and you will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person.
6. The winning entry will be chosen at random on 13 March 2018 by the Promoter’s agency, Dawleys Ltd (Dawley House, Ashburton Industrial Estate, Ross-on-Wye HR9 7BW) from all valid entries submitted within the Prize Draw Period. .
7. The winning entry will be the first valid entry drawn. The winner will be the owner of the Facebook account or Twitter account from which the selected entry is sent.
8. The winner shall receive one Granite Lady and Child (Crystal Ball) Water Feature from GardenSite.co.uk (the Prize) delivered to an address of their choice within the UK. The Prizeis non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be available.
10. The winner will have 7 days from the date of being notified that they have won the Prize within which to confirm acceptance of the Prize and to provide a UK postal address to which the Prize can be sent. In the event that the Prize is unclaimed, the Promoter may use its discretion to select an alternative winner to be chosen by the same random process from the remaining valid entries.
11. The Prize will be posted to the winner’s address within 3 working days of the winner confirming the acceptance of the Prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or not received for any reason.
14. The name of the winner will be announced on 13 March 2018 on our Facebook and Twitter pages and can also be obtained after 1 April 2018 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Parcelforce Worldwide Granite Lady and Child Prize Draw – Request for winner’s details” to Parcelforce Worldwide, Marketing, Lytham House, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8LE.
15. By entering this Prize Draw you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes set out in paragraphs 9 and 14.
16. Upon the Promoter’s reasonable request, the winner may be required to participate in publicity associated with this Prize Draw without any further consideration being provided. The winner may opt out of participating in the requested publicity by informing the Promoter of their wish to do so.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw, where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that:
(i) the Prize Draw and the Promoter’s Facebook page are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook;
(ii) any information you provide via the Promoter’s Facebook page is provided to the Promoter and its affiliates rather than Facebook; and
(iii) you hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with the Prize Draw.
20. Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content may be deleted and/or disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting/using the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under the law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from the Promoter’s negligence.
22. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ.
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw, please contact us at Parcelforce Worldwide, Marketing, Lytham House, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8LE