‘Brilliant Business Innovations’ Prize Draw
1. The Brilliant Business Innovations prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Royal Mail Group Limited ("RMG" or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. To enter the Prize Draw you must do one of the following before 3pm on 30th November 2018:-
a. complete and submit the online form at parcelforce.com/innovate; OR
b. complete and send back the pre-paid response card contained within the ‘Brilliant Business Innovations’ mailing.
(If you do not want Royal Mail Group companies to contact you for marketing purposes, you may still enter the prize draw.)
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
5. RMG accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RMG.
6. The Prize Draw opens at 9.00am on 10th September and closes at 3pm on 30th November 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. If you wish to take any of the actions outlined in paragraph 3 above to find out more about Parcelforce Worldwide’s services, but you do not wish to be entered into the Prize Draw, you can opt out of the Prize Draw by emailing email@example.com. By submitting an entry to the Prize Draw you give RMG the right to use your name and county of residence for the purpose of identifying you as the winner of the Prize Draw.
8. There will be one winner. The winner will receive their choice of Smart Speaker. The winner can choose one of the following: Google Home; the Apple Homepod; or the Amazon Echo Spot.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or after 3rd December 2018
10. The winner will be notified by email by 7th December 2018 and given details of how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to RMG within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RMG shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RMG shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of RMG receiving a response from the selected winner.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 31st December 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Parcelforce Worldwide, Lytham House, 25 Caldecotte Lake Dr, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes MK7 8LE
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. RMG reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
16. RMG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. RMG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of RMG under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
17. RMG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RMG in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. RMG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Royal Mail Group Limited, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ.