Terms and Conditions – ‘Parcelforce Worldwide innovations’ Prize Draw
1. The ‘Parcelforce Worldwide innovations' prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Royal Mail Group Limited ("RMG" or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else RMG deems to be professionally connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. To enter the Prize Draw you must before 3pm on 30th June 2021 either:-
a. complete and submit the online form at parcelforce.com/innovate; OR
b. complete and send back the pre-paid response card contained within the ‘Brilliant Business Innovations’ mailing.
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
5. RMG accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incorrect or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt of the entry by RMG.
6. The Prize Draw opens at 9.00am on 29th March 2021 and closes at 3pm on 30th June 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be accepted and will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. If you wish to take any of the actions outlined in paragraph 3 above to find out more about Parcelforce Worldwide’s services, but you do not wish to be entered into the Prize Draw, you can opt out of the Prize Draw by emailing email@example.com.
8. There will be one winner. The winner will be able to choose from and will receive one of the following models of smart speaker (subject to public availability of such a model): Google Home; the Apple Homepod; or the Amazon Echo Dot. The prize has a maximum retail price of £300.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or after 12th July 2021. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn.
10. The winner will be notified by email by 23rd July 2021 and given details of how to claim their prize. The winner will have 14 days from the date of being notified to accept their prize and to provide a postal address in the UK to which their prize can be sent to. If the winner does not respond to RMG within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RMG shall be entitled to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RMG shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of RMG receiving a response from the selected winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
13. The prize is subject to availability. RMG reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of the same or higher value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. Subject to paragraph 16 and without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available upon receipt of a written request and a stamped addressed envelope to MK PSC, Magnitude 314, Magna Park Milton Keynes, Fen Street, Milton Keynes MK17 8EW, UK the winner's surname and county (or city).
16. Entrants to the Prize Draw can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry) by writing to MK PSC, Magnitude 314, Magna Park Milton Keynes, Fen Street, Milton Keynes MK17 8EW, UK object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 15. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 15 to competent authorities upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
17. RMG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. RMG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of RMG under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
18. RMG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RMG in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. RMG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, an epidemic or pandemic, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances outside of RMG's reasonable control.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Royal Mail Group Limited, 185 Farringdon Road, London, EC1A 1AA.