Sending your eBay items
From Monday 18th September 2017, there will be a change in the way you access Parcelforce Worldwide services when you sell on eBay, as our special eBay rates will not be available to purchase directly from eBay’s delivery platform (though you will still be able to show Parcelforce services as a delivery option for your customers).
The great news is that you can continue to access our services at a special discounted rate by logging into your PayPal account.
There are a number of ways you can access Parcelforce Worldwide services when selling on eBay.
Seven Reasons to Choose Parcelforce to send your eBay items
- Fantastic flat rates for delivery in the UK
- express48 is £11.99 (inc. VAT)
- express24 is £13.19 (inc. VAT)
- International delivery with our globalpriority service
- Send parcels up to 30kg
- Free collections from your home or work address
- Up to £50 compensation as standard on express48 and up to £100 compensation as standard on express24
- Fully tracked, for your peace of mind
- Pay as you go - no large monthly invoices
How to Book your eBay Parcel Deliveries
Method One: Book using Paypal
1. Select ‘Print postage label’:
2. Choose your service type, enter package weight and click on ‘calculate postage cost’
3. Decide whether you want to enhance your compensation and if you require a collection or drop off at your local Post Office® branch or Parcelforce depot
Method Two: Through the eBay Seller Manager Platform
1. Select the down arrow next to ‘Print postage label’.
2. Select ‘View PayPal transaction’ from the drop down box.
3. From there you will be directed to PayPal and can follow the simple PayPal journey above
Method three: Through the eBay Seller Hub
1. Click on ‘Awaiting Postage’
2. From here, follow the steps outlined in method two.