Our retail channels
Parcelforce Worldwide retail services are available through the following channels:
- Post Office® branches - our full range of UK and International express services are available at over 11,000 branches nationwide
- Online where you can choose to have a driver collect your parcel from you or you can drop the item off at one of our depots
- Parcelforce Worldwide Depot – with 54 depots nationwide offering a full range of UK and International services at the depot counter
- Online via www.royalmail.com where you can purchase our express24 or express48 services and drop the item off at a Post Office branch
- Call 08448 004466 and book a collection over the phone and our driver will bring the parcel label when they collect your item
- Via eBay or PayPal - if you sell an item on eBay you can choose to purchase a despatch label and pay via PayPal. The services available include express48, express24 and globalpriority.
Payments made on www.parcelforce.com may be made via credit and debit cards or by the meter die number on a franking machine. Select the Frankpay page option on product pages and enter your meter die number. Please ensure a postage impression to the value of the service purchased is also affixed to the parcel.