Delivering with Pride!
Following our success at Birmingham, Parcelforce Worldwide took part in Leeds Pride on Sunday 5th August 2018 in support and celebration of our LGBT colleagues.
The team were joined by our friends at Royal Mail and everyone was thrilled to be able to celebrate the diversity within our business and the community.
On the day we showcased our brand new 'rainbow' delivery van, which seemed to go down well with the crowds.
The van will be in operation around the Birmingham area, so keep an eye out for it on your travels. If you do spot it tweet us your photos @parcelforce using #DeliveringWithPride as we would love to see them!
Some of the team were also handing out promotional leaflets offering 15% off parcel sending when you sign up to Rewards4U. If you managed to get your hands on one make sure you use discount code before the 30th September 2018. Full terms and conditions are below.
Parcelforce Worldwide’s LGBT network
As part of Royal Mail Group our company values are to “Be Positive, Be Brilliant, Be Part Of It” and that message includes everybody who works for us. The Parcelforce Worldwide LGBT network was set up to raise the profile of all things lesbian, gay, bi and trans in the business. To find out more about some of its members and to hear why the network is important to them read our blog.
Rewards4U Card Terms & Conditions
- The Offer: a one off 15% discount on UK and selected international parcel services sent online, by telephone, by depot or by Post Office branch by the Rewards4U temporary card holder from Wednesday 23rd May 2018 until 23:59 Sunday 30th September 2018 when discount code PRD is used. The offer is limited to one use only.
- The Offer applies to our standard tariff prices for the route that you choose to send your parcel by, but excludes globalvalue and globaleconomy services and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The offer does not apply to Parcelforce Business Accounts.
- The code cannot be used at self-service kiosk and cannot be used with consignments.
- The code and offer are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and hold void, suspend, amend or cancel the Offer where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sending a parcel using this code will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a code if any breach of these terms and conditions occurs.