Great British Delivery WorldwideFind out more about our Worldwide Delivery services
Select where you want us to deliver
Choice has never been more important to customers.
Give your customers the option to decide where they want us to deliver when they place their order. Delivering worldwide? We’ll help you reach over 99% of the world’s population.
- Home delivery remains the most preferred option for UK and worldwide shoppers and 32% of online shoppers+ in the UK would pick a neighbour’s house if they’re not at home.
- 75% of online shoppers+ trust the Post Office® as the next best delivery location to home and over half of online shoppers+ have used Click & Collect as a free delivery option.
- Parcel collections and returns are available at all our depots or, if no signature is needed, shoppers can specify a secure delivery place at home in the UK.
Select when you want us to deliver
Delivery is all about options.
Give your customers more of them and they’ll keep coming back. That’s why Select allows your customers to choose the right balance of speed and affordability for their needs.
- Delivery by 9am, 10am, AM or PM in the UK and from 10.30am in the USA and 12 noon in Canada.
- Next working day delivery across the UK and worldwide, or choose 2 day delivery in the UK or from 2 days worldwide for even greater value.
- Choose a Sameday delivery when it’s urgent or a home delivery 7 days a week in the UK. 71% of online shoppers+ in the UK would prefer to have items delivered to their home.
Select how you want us to deliver
Different deliveries require different delivery options.
Interactive delivery notifications and a 1-hour timeslot on the day put your UK customers in control. End to end tracking and easy returns give extra peace of mind.
- Keep tabs on your parcels with UK and worldwide end to end tracking and a confirmation of delivery online. 77% of shoppers+ says tracking would make them feel more confident about online shopping.
- UK customers can select a preferred delivery day or place – including a Post Office® or specific neighbour – and receive a 1-hour delivery timeslot and update if they’re out when we call.
- Tell us what to do at the delivery address and where to take the parcel if your customer is out. Almost three quarters of UK customers would prefer to return items at the Post Office®+.