Delivering across the galaxy
- Win a holiday to Italy
- SOLO: A CARDBOARD STORY
- An interview with New Zealand family who reimagined SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY in cardboard’
- Win a LEGO Millennium Falcon!
- Create your own Millennium Falcon
- When it comes to delivering parcels, we’re the best in the galaxy
- Rewards4U holiday prize draw terms and conditions
- Cardboard Box Competition terms and conditions
Join Rewards4U before 20th July and you can enter into our prize draw to win a SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY inspired Italian holiday for you and your family*.
To celebrate the release of SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY in cinemas on 24th May, we're delivering one lucky family of four a very special 5 night trip to Italy, taking in the Dolomites, Venice and Lake Como, to experience some of the filming locations of the movie.
Plus when you sign up to Rewards4U you will enjoy:
- Mighty rewards – 15% off UK and selected international deliveries every time you send a parcel**
- Epic partner offers – enjoy a host of great offers including eating out, weekends away, and family days out
*Closing date 20th July 2018. No purchase necessary. Prize draw open to new and existing Rewards4U members who are residents of the UK only. Entrants must be aged 18+. Full terms and conditions below and here.
If you haven't heard of Cardboard Box Office before then we recommend you take a look at their amazing work! The family of four, who currently live in New Zealand, recreate iconic movie scenes using cardboard, kitchen utensils and lots of sticky tape.
Their newest creation SOLO: A CARDBOARD STORY ticks all the right boxes for us (excuse the pun!) and takes its inspiration from the newly released SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY.
We caught up with a family of four who recreated the famous cockpit of the Millennium Falcon from cardboard and kitchen utensils to find out how their Cardboard Box Office journey began and where they get their inspiration from.
Calling all Star Wars fans!!! We are challenging you to get creative for a chance to win a LEGO Kessel Run Millennium Falcon. Plus we also have five LEGO 75209 Han Solo’s Landspeeder’s to giveaway to runners up.
To enter simply re-create your favourite scene from the recently released SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY inside a shoe box using any materials you wish.
Once you have finished take a photo of your masterpiece and either post it on our Facebook wall using the hashtag #WinAFalcon or Tweet us making sure to include the hashtag #WinAFalcon
Competition ends 30/06/2018 Full Ts&Cs can be found here.
Transform paper plates and cardboard tubes into this Cardboard Box Office-style Millennium Falcon. It’s fun and easy to make with our step by step guide.
- Delivering your way – choose from a superb range of UK and international services, we’ll also collect your parcel from over 11,500 Post Office® branches
- Delivering a fast way – get next working day delivery to Europe, USA and Canada, and from 2 working days for the rest of the world
- Delivering against all the odds - our dedicated team will do whatever it takes to get your parcel there
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees of Royal Mail Group companies and anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter:
- There are two possible entry routes for the prize draw – to enter you must complete all the requirements relating to one of the following entry routes between 00:00 on Friday 11th May 2018 and 23:59 on Friday 20th July 2018 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- To enter you must:
• Sign up to become a Rewards4U member and complete the online entry form on the Rewards4U website during the Prize Draw Period
• Existing Rewards4U members can enter the prize draw by completing the online entry form on the Rewards4U website during the Prize Draw Period.
- Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The winner: there will be one winner who will be chosen at random from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn.
- The winner will be chosen by 23rd July 2018 and the draw will be supervised by an independent observer.
The winner of the prize will win a holiday package that includes:
- Round-trip economy flights for family of four (two adults and two children under 16 years) from UK
- Transfers from Airport/hotel/airport included (water taxi in Venice makes it quicker for our winners)
- 3 nights/4 days in Hilton Hotel, 4-star hotel, Venice, with breakfast included
- 2 nights/3 days in the 4-star Villa Torreta, Varenna, Lake Como, with breakfast included
- £200 spending money (or Euro equivalent) for the winners
- Transfers from local destinations to both hotel and villa included
- Filming locations day trip to Tre Cime and Lake Misurina, in The Dolomites
- Venice tour and canal cruise
- Lake Como private cruise to Villa del Balbianello location of previous Star Wars films.
- Travel Insurance
- The winner will have 14 days within which to confirm acceptance of his/her prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be chosen at random from the remaining valid entries (and that winner will also have 14 days to confirm acceptance of the prize). If a selected winner rejects the prize or his/her entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the specified prize with an alternative prize of similar value where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained from 30th July 2018 by sending a request for the same along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the SOLO / Rewards4U Prize Draw, Marketing, Parcelforce Worldwide, Lytham House, 25 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8LE.
The winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this prize draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the voice, image, photographs and name of the winner for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw, with or without notice, due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ.
Terms and Conditions for the winner:
- The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. To handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England
- The Promoter will decide who is open to this promotional competitions but DJP insists at least one winner traveling must be over the age of 18 years.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Does not arrange entry visas.
- All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail and by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within three days of the competition being finished.
- Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
- Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
- Winners must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc) DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
- The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5 annually) and may include peak August.
- The winners must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize
- Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
- Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
- Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
- DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize holiday are as stated in original proposal provided to the initiator of promotion.
- The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd. and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
1. The Cardboard Box Competition 2018 (the "Competition") is open to all residents of the UK. If the entrant is younger than 18 years old they must have the permission of either their parent or legal guardian in order to enter the Competition.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Royal Mail Group Limited ("RMG" or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Employees of Royal Mail Group companies (this includes employees of Parcelforce) and anyone Parcelforce deems to be professionally connected to the Competition shall not be permitted to enter.
How to Enter
4. To enter the Competition you must recreate a scene from the film SOLO A Star Wars Story inside a shoe box (or other cardboard box of equivalent size). You must then take a photo of the scene (the “Entry”) and post it on the Parcelforce Worldwide Facebook page (facebook.com/ParcelforceWorldwide) or Twitter profile (@Parcelforce) with the hashtag #WinAFalcon.
5. You must submit your Entry between 00.00 on 06/06/2018 and 23.59 on 30/06/2018 (the Competition Period).
6. Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted.
7. Only one Entry is permitted per person.
8. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com with “Cardboard Box Competition” in the subject line.
9. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Entry to us.
10. By submitting an Entry to the Competition, you give the Promoter:
a. Permission for us to publish your Entry on Parcelforce Worldwide and other Royal Mail websites including but not limited to www.parcelforce.com (“PFW Websites”), on any social media account controlled by Parcelforce Worldwide, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts (“PFW Social Media Accounts”); and
b. The right to use your name and county of residence for the purpose of identifying you as the author of your Entry and/or as a winner/runner up in the Competition.
c. If you are under the age of 18, you give permission for us to contact your parent or legal guardian to request their permission to publish your Entry and name/county of residence as per the terms set out in 10.a and 10.b above.
11. You own the copyright in your Entry as its author. Your Entry must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. You must have permission from any person featured in your Entry for their image to be included in the Entry (and if any person featured in your Entry is aged under 18 you must have permission from that person’s parent/legal guardian).
12. The winning Entry and five runners up will be chosen by an independent judge (or by a judging panel which includes at least one independent member) from all valid Entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winning Entry and five runners up will be selected on the basis of: their creativity; how eye-catching they are; and how faithfully they recreate a scene from SOLO: A Star Wars Story. The name of the independent judge can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. The winner shall receive one LEGO Kessel Run Millennium Falcon, which is non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be available.
15. The five runners up will each receive a LEGO 75209 Han Solo’s Landspeeder which is non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be available.
16. The winner and runners up will be notified on or before 13/07/2018 using the social media account by which the Entry was submitted.
17. The winner and runners up will have 7 days from the date of being notified that they have won a prize within which to confirm acceptance of the prize and to provide a postal address to which the prize can be sent. In the event that any prize is unclaimed, the Promoter may use its discretion to select an alternative winner/runner up from the remaining valid entries in accordance with the process described above and, again, that winner/runner up will have 7 days from the date of being notified to confirm acceptance and provide a postal address to which the prize can be sent.
18. The Prize will be posted to the winner/runner up’s address within 3 working days of the winner/runner up confirming the acceptance of the Prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same or higher value where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or not received for any reason.
21. The name and county of residence of the winner can be obtained after 31/07/2018 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Parcelforce Worldwide Cardboard Box Competition – Request for winner’s details” to Parcelforce Worldwide, Marketing, Lytham House, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8LE.
22. Upon the Promoter’s reasonable request, the winner may be required to participate in publicity associated with this Competition without any further consideration being provided. The winner may opt out of participating in the requested publicity by informing the Promoter of their wish to do so.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Competition, where it becomes necessary to do so.
24. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. You acknowledge that:
the Competition and the Promoter’s Facebook page are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook;
any information you provide via the Promoter’s Facebook page is provided to the Promoter and its affiliates rather than Facebook; and
you hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with the Competition.
26. By entering the Competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Competition Entry, and to identify you (using your name and county of residence only) in the event that you are the winner or a runner up in the Competition.
27. Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content will be deleted and/or disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Competition or accepting/using a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from the Promoter’s negligence.
29. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. Promoter: Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ.
31. The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd. and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the competition, contest or sweepstakes.