Last Posting Dates 2018
Need to send a Christmas gift to a friend or loved one? Here you’ll find all the information you need to make sure it arrives in time for the big day. We've also included details of how to save money on your parcels and grab your chance to win some high tech gadgets.
Christmas Eve falls on a Tuesday this year, and our drivers will be working hard to deliver all those last minute purchases and presents. If you’ve left it a little late to send your Christmas gift you can use our express24 service to have the parcel delivered by 24th December – so we recommend that you dispatch your parcel by Monday 23rd December 2019 for next-day services, and Friday 20th December 2019 for two-day services.
We will provide a full list of UK and International last posting dates as soon as they are available.
Rewards4U Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees of Royal Mail Group companies and anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- There are two possible entry routes for the prize draw – to enter you must complete all the requirements relating to one of the following entry routes between 00:00 on Thursday 1st November 2018 and 23:59 on Monday 31st December 2018 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- To enter you must:
• Sign up to become a Rewards4U member and complete the online entry form on the Rewards4U microsite during the Prize Draw Period
• Existing Rewards4U members can enter the prize draw by completing the online entry form on the Rewards4U microsite during the Prize Draw Period. Incomplete, illegible, damaged, defaced or incorrectly completed entry forms will not be accepted.
- Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The Winners: 3 Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Winners will be the first 3 valid entries drawn.
- The draw will take place on or after Thursday 3rd January 2019.
- The draw will be supervised by an independent observer.
- The Prizes: Each winner will receive one of the following prizes:
1st Prize: Apple Watch series 4
2nd Prize: Apple iPad mini 4
3rd Prize: Amazon Echo Smart Speaker
- Prizes will be allocated to the winners in the order the winners are drawn. E.g. - The 1st winner drawn will be allocated the 1st prize.
- The winners will be notified by Friday 4th January 2019 by phone, letter or email.
- The winners will each have 14 days within which to confirm acceptance of the prize, otherwise a different winner will be chosen from the remaining valid entries. Each winner will receive his/her prize within 14 days of responding to notification of his/her win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or not received for any reason.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with this prize draw and shall do so at the promoter’s reasonable request, without any further consideration being provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw, where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless further consents are obtained, personal details obtained in the process of the prize draw will be used for the purposes of administering the prize draw only and for the purpose outlined in paragraph 12 above.
- The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ.