1. This prize draw is open to all residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over.
2. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
3. To enter you must respond via a comment or reply (by 23:59pm on Monday 30th May 2016) to one of the following:
a) the prize draw Tweet posted by Parcelforce on Tuesday 24th May 2016 or
b) the prize draw Tweet posted by Parcelforce on Thursday 26th May 2016; or
c) the prize draw Facebook post posted by Parcelforce on Tuesday 24th May 2016; or
d) the prize draw Facebook post posted by Parcelforce on Thursday 26th May 2016,
specifying which one of the two Upcycled items you would like to win from the items listed below:
A pair of bedside tables or
A drum table
4. Comments or replies made after the closing date will not provide entry to the prize draw. You may only enter the prize draw once, and anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter the prize draw will be ineligible.
5. The Winner: there will be one winner who will be chosen at random from all valid entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn.
6. The winner will be chosen on Tuesday 31st May 2016 and the draw will be supervised by an independent observer.
7. The Prize: The winner will receive either a pair of table lamps or a single drum table from Upcycled Creative, as selected by the Winner when entering the prize draw (see paragraph 3 above). The Promoter accepts responsibility only for delivery of the item itself, and no further deliveries. The prize will be delivered to the Winner’s address.
8. The winner will be notified on Tuesday 31st May 2016 on Twitter by an @mention and by direct message or on Facebook via a private message, and provided with details of how to claim their prize.
9. The winner will have 48 hours within which to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be chosen at random from the remaining valid entries (and that winner will have 48 hours to confirm acceptance or forfeit their Prize). If a winner rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The Prize will be sent to the winner within five working days of the winner accepting the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the specified prizes with alternative prizes of similar value where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete or cannot be delivered, entered or received for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
14. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope marked "Parcelforce – Upcycled Prize Draw" to: Parcelforce Worldwide, Lytham House, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes MK7 8LE. Information will be available after Tuesday 31st May.
15. In entering this prize draw you agree to the use of your personal information for the purpose of administering and operating the prize draw and the purposes outlined in paragraphs 14 and 16.
16. The winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this prize draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photographs and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting or using a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw, with or without notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. You acknowledge that:
a) the prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook;
b) the prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
c) any information you provide via the Promoter’s Facebook page or Twitter is provided to the Promoter and its affiliates rather than Facebook or Twitter; and
d) you hereby release Facebook and Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with the prize draw.
22. Promoter: Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ.