AT PARCELFORCE WORLDWIDE, IT ISN'T LARGE OR AWKWARD TO US
It might be a problem for other carriers but to Parcelforce Worldwide it doesn't matter whether it's a long, thin parcel, or a large and awkward parcel. It's simply business as usual and has been for over 30 years. Because delivering items of all shapes and sizes is what we do.
To find out how we've helped two businesses with their parcel sending needs, please see the case studies below.
HERE'S WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Exceptional quality of service for every parcel – large or awkward, small or light
- One-hour delivery timeslots and interactive messaging to keep your customers informed, and they can even choose an alternative delivery day if the time doesn't suit
- We deliver to home addresses as well as business addresses with no additional surcharge
- Access to a dedicated account management team who are there to answer your questions and provide any support you need
- Our expresslarge service handles items up to 30kg and 2.5m long or 5m length and girth combined, which we collect direct from your business premises – including from a home address – and track right through to delivery
- We're increasing our commitment to delivering large and awkward items by building additional capacity to handle the growing demand in this area
At Parcelforce Worldwide, it isn't large or awkward to us. Challenge us today to beat your current carrier for quality, flexibility and value for money.
DISCOVER HOW WE'VE HELPED OTHER BUSINESSES WITH THEIR PARCEL SENDING NEEDS
For a better idea of what we do for our customers, take a look at our case studies for Absolute Snow and Angling Direct. Two very different businesses with very different needs.