Cookies help us improve your Parcelforce Worldwide online experience. If you accept their use, continue using our site. Or, find out more about cookies.
Frequently asked questions
Collect a parcel
- How do I arrange for you to collect my parcel?
- When will my parcel be collected?
- I want to book a collection for today but today’s date does not appear
- I would like to book a collection for Saturday delivery, but the option is not appearing
- How much does a parcel collection cost?
- I need to cancel a parcel collection, what do I need to do?
- I need to change the details of a collection I booked on the website / with the Customer Services team.
- The driver is late in collecting my parcel, what do I do now?
- I want a refund for my collection charge, can I do this online?
- I need to speak to my local depot
- How can I send my parcel?
How do I arrange for you to collect my parcel?
You have several options but the simplest and quickest way to do this is online:
1. If you are a not an account customer you can book online on Send now and arrange for our driver to collect.
If you are an account customer you can arrange for us to collect from you every day, or whatever fits in best with your requirements. Please contact your Account Manager.
2. You can call our call centre on 08448 00 44 66.
Please note: our globalvalue, globaleconomy and HM forces services are only available from Post Offices.Back to top
When will my parcel be collected?
You can choose the date and time when we collect your parcel.
You just need to select the most convenient time for you, when you book your parcel collection on Send now.Back to top
I want to book a collection for today but today’s date does not appear
If today’s date does not appear, then the latest time we can accept your request for the postcode you stated has passed. Also, in some outlying postcode areas, collections can only be arranged for the following day.Back to top
I would like to book a collection for Saturday delivery, but the option is not appearing
Saturday deliveries can only be booked for express9, 10, AM, 24 and 48 services.
For the express48 service, you will need to book the parcel collection for Thursday.
For express9, 10, AM and 24 services, you will need to book the parcel collection for Friday.
If there is no Saturday delivery option displayed on the screen, the combined service and collection date option is not available for Saturday delivery.Back to top
How much does a parcel collection cost?
Please visit Send now and input your details. Based on the service you choose, you can find out the cost of a collection.Back to top
I need to cancel a parcel collection, what do I need to do?
To stop the driver attempting to collect your parcel, please contact us as soon as possible by calling us on 08448 00 44 66. We can also arrange a refund for the Collection charge.Back to top
I need to change the details of a collection I booked on the website / with the Customer Services team.
Collection details cannot be amended on the website. So please us call on 08448 00 44 66.Back to top
The driver is late in collecting my parcel, what do I do now?
We are sorry the driver was unable to collect your parcel.
Please call us on 08448 00 44 66. We will arrange for your parcel to be collected.Back to top
I want a refund for my collection charge, can I do this online?
You will need to email us and tell us that you need a refund for your collection. Please provide your Worldpay confirmation information. Or if you do not have the confirmation information, please tell us your parcel number (generally starting with PB, WZ, WW or EE), name, collection address, delivery address and date of collection.Back to top
I need to speak to my local depot
Please contact the nearest depot to where your parcel is being collected. Your can find the contact details and opening times using the depot locator.Back to top