Cookies help us improve your Parcelforce Worldwide online experience. If you accept their use, continue using our site. Or, find out more about cookies.
New to sending
Do you have a parcel to send? If so, did you know that you can organise it all from your computer and we will come and collect from you.
We have identified some key areas of our site you may want to visit before sending:
- Our Price Finder for information on our prices and to help you choose the service you want to use
- Read our sending tips page for other key things you should consider
- Read our conditions of carriage page
Then you need to:
- Choose your service from our range of delivery speeds, levels of tracking, inclusive compensation and guarantees.
- Check that we can carry your parcel. It is your responsibility not to send anything classed as prohibited. Please read the Prohibitions and Restrictions guidelines before packaging a parcel.
- Check the service specification for the recipient address. Remote places can take longer. Some countries add time for customs clearance. Size and weight limits vary.
- Choose an appropriate level of compensation for loss or damage for the value of your parcel. Not all items are covered by our compensation cover.
- Read our packaging guidelines to make sure that your parcel is packaged securely for its journey. Damage claims are not applicable for parcels that are not packaged correctly.
- Write your details including senders name, address, postcode and phone number of the reverse of the parcel and the recipients name, address and phone number on the largest side with your barcoded service label.
- Write the recipients name, address, postcode and phone number of the largest side with your barcoded label.
- For international services, local practice overseas means that parcels are sometimes delivered to a local post office. We cannot always accept items addressed to PO Boxes. You cannot send any parcels addressed to a PO Box using our globalexpress service.
- Fully complete the customs documentation for any relevant destinations. This must include details of the parcels contents, value and weight, plus contact details for the sender and recipient.
- Track your parcel's journey on our website.
Ready to send?
- Visit our send now page and choose one of the payment options to enter our booking pages. There is no need to register on our site
- Make sure your pop up blocker allows pop ups on www.parcelforce.net
- Choose whether you want to print your own labels or they can be printed out at our depot. Labels print straight onto A4 paper using a normal printer - nothing special is required
- If sending an International parcel you must choose to print your own labels
- Enter collection and delivery address and other delivery details
- Choose the day you want your item collected
- Pay by debit or credit card
- Print your labels or receipt and wait for the driver to arriveDo I have to send my parcel online?
Parcelforce Worldwide offers customers several options to send their parcel:
- You can book online on parcelforce.com and choose for our driver to collect or you can drop off at one of local depots (get £1 off published tariff rates if you choose drop off).
- You can take your item to a local Post Office®. All Post Offices® offer our express48, globalvalue and globaleconomy services. The larger 'express' Post Offices® sell all our services. Post Office® locations can be found by visiting our Post Office® locator. To find the express offices choose 'Parcelforce delivery services' from the drop down list
- You can call our call centre on 08448 00 44 66
- You can take your item to one of our local depots. To find your nearest depot visit our depot locator