Our Euro Priority Import service is temporarily suspended for all destinations including Northern Ireland. We are working to reinstate the service as soon as possible.
Flexible movement of goods around Europe or back to the UK
Tell us about your parcel sending needs
If you send an average of two or more parcels per week, (or one international parcel per week), you could benefit from opening an account with us.
What you can send
- You’ll be amazed by how many things you can send with europriority import. Find out more
- Includes tracking, electronic proof of delivery* and compensation for loss or damage
- Individual parcels can weigh up to 30kg. Check the relevant country information to confirm. Your full consignment of parcels can weigh as much as you wish
- Parcels can be up to 1.5 metres in length and the length and girth combined should not exceed 3 metres. Check the relevant country information to confirm
Collection and delivery
- We can collect your parcel from across Europe
- We deliver across Europe from 3 working days, including bringing parcels into the UK
- Tracking is provided from collection to delivery with an electronic proof of delivery
- Collection can be booked up to 30 days in advance
- Next day collection can be booked up to 12pm
- We cover you against loss or damage for up to £100
*depending on the destination
"The frequency of collections helps our business run more smoothly and stops our warehouse getting clogged up. We have a brilliant relationship with the people at our local depot."
Michael Cloake — Manager