- If you need an update on the delivery status of your parcel, please visit our tracking page.
- If you need to make a claim, please visit our online claims portal.
- The answers to frequently asked questions can be found in our help and advice section.
- For any enquires relating to the Parcelforce Worldwide Mobile App please email the App Support team.
Getting in touch with a query or complaint
With the ongoing global COVID-19 outbreak, Parcelforce Worldwide will prioritise the well-being of our employees, customers and members of the public. This is likely to mean that over the coming weeks we have a reduced number of colleagues working in our Customer Experience Units.
We are asking all customers to please only contact our customer service teams if it is absolutely necessary and urgent, for instance, for essential food items or medical supplies. You will still be able to find answers to many questions on this website. You can also allow us to focus on our most urgent and vulnerable recipients by downloading the Parcelforce Worldwide App. The App can be used to track the progress of your item and see when it has been loaded to a vehicle for delivery that day. If you need to arrange a redelivery, please go here parcelforce.com/redelivery#/
Thank you for your support.
There are a number of ways you can contact us if you have an enquiry or would like to give us some feedback about our services. Our customer service advisors are available 8.00am - 7.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am - 12.30pm on Saturday, excluding UK Public and Bank Holidays.
- You can phone our Customer Service team on 0344 800 4466 in the UK. Calls are charged at local rate. If you are calling from an overseas destination please call your local parcel carrier.
- If you can make your enquiry in 280 characters or less, contact us on Twitter and we'll tweet back with the answer to your question. The Twitter team are available Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- Complete our online form and we'll respond to your enquiry by email as soon as we can.
- We hope that you are pleased with our service – but if you need to complain, please access our page on how you can get in touch with us to discuss your complaint.
- If you are a regular parcel sender and would like to enquire about special rates which are available for our account customers, please complete this short form and we will be in touch.
For Welsh speaking customers:
- Gall cwsmeriaid sy’n siarad Cymraeg gysylltu â ni ar 0344 800 5550
For customers with impaired hearing:
- Contact us on Textphone 08000 855 854