- If you need an update on the delivery status of your parcel, please visit our tracking page.
- If you need to make a claim, please visit our online claims portal.
- The answers to frequently asked questions can be found in our help and advice section.
Getting in touch with a query or complaint
There are a number of ways you can contact us if you have an enquiry or would like to give us some feedback about our services. Our customer service advisors are available 8.00am - 7.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am - 12.30pm on Saturday, excluding UK Public and Bank Holidays.
- You can phone our Customer Service team on 0344 800 4466 in the UK. Calls are charged at local rate. If you are calling from an overseas destination please call your local parcel carrier.
- If you can make your enquiry in 280 characters or less, contact us on Twitter and we'll tweet back with the answer to your question. The Twitter team are available Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- If you are a personal customer and posted your parcel either from a Post Office, Parcelforce Depot, Online or you are the recipient of a parcel, please complete this online form and we'll respond to your enquiry by email as soon as we can.
- If you hold a Parcelforce Worldwide Business Account with us, please complete this Account Support Help Form and we'll respond to your enquiry by email as soon as we can.
- We hope that you are pleased with our service – but if you need to complain, please access our page on how you can get in touch with us to discuss your complaint.
- If you are a regular parcel sender and would like to enquire about special rates which are available for our account customers, please complete this short form and we will be in touch.
For Welsh speaking customers:
- Gall cwsmeriaid sy’n siarad Cymraeg gysylltu â ni ar 0344 800 5550
For customers with impaired hearing:
If you would like to contact us using the Relay UK service, dial 18001 03447480019. Our customer service advisors are available 8.00am - 7.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am - 12.30pm on Saturday, excluding UK Public and Bank Holidays.