So your customers can collect from their nearest Post Office®
Tell us about your parcel sending needs
If you send an average of two or more parcels per week, (or one international parcel per week), you could benefit from opening an account with us.
- Customers can opt for delivery direct to 10,500 Post Offices® for collection at their convenience
- There are now 4,000+ Post Offices®/retail outlets with extended hours (up to 10pm) that you can send convenientcollect parcels to
- We offer a choice of delivery speeds for customers to choose from
- We offer a choice of collection and convenient drop-off locations to meet your needs.
- You can drop your parcel off at 11,500 Post Offices® or 54 depots (up to 7pm) around the UK
- We can collect your parcel at an agreed time
- Book on-line or via the phone for ad hoc collections
Post Office® look-up
- Offer your customers a simple Post Office look-up facility within the delivery options on your website
- Your customer can then select the most convenient branch for their item to be delivered to
- We have the latest state of the art scanning equipment that enables you to monitor the progress of your parcel from collection through to delivery into the Post Office (and collection by your customer)
- An email is sent to advise that your customers parcel is being delivered to their pre-selected Post-Office, to collect at their convenience
- When the parcel is delivered into the Post Office we will send a text advising customers that their parcel is ready to collect
- We can send an SMS/email notification message on the day of despatch and the day of delivery to keep your customers updated on their delivery. We also provide a one hour pre-delivery notification, so they’ll know we’re on our way
- Loss, damage and delay cover are available and vary dependent on the service speed selected
"Parcelforce Worldwide has consistently delivered great service and great customer management."
CPG Logistics — Tracy Tollervey, Commercial Director