Pallet services collected from your UK location, delivered worldwide
Tell us about your parcel sending needs
If you send an average of two or more parcels per week, (or one international parcel per week), you could benefit from opening an account with us.
- Providing a one-stop service for customers who want to send pallets as well as parcels. Pallet services are fully integrated within our on-line shipping system, making it easy to book collections, run management reports, track pallets and print labels.
- Pallet services available to every postcode in the UK (except Northern Ireland).
- We work with our trusted service partner Palletways who deliver exceptional quality of service at 98.5%
- Offering a wide choice of delivery speeds to match your requirements – including palletsAM, pallets24 and pallets48
Size and weight limits
- Pallet dimensions are 1.2m X 1.0m x 2.0m (h)
- We can handle over-size pallets for an additional charge
- Pallet maximum weight is 1000kgs
- We offer a choice of collection arrangements to meet your needs
- A scheduled collection at an agreed time
- An ad hoc collection can be booked online or via the phone
- For ad hoc collections, if you book your collection by 11.00am online, we collect from most of the UK on the same day.
- We have the latest state of the art scanning equipment to enable you to monitor the progress of your parcel from collection through to delivery
- A range of additional pallet services are available for an additional charge. These include Saturday delivery, booking-In, and PalletsAM
- Some remote and rural postcodes take longer to deliver.
- Compensation is in line with Road Haulage Association (RHA) compensation, which is currently £1.30 per kilo
- 100% refund for delay is available