For that urgent parcel that just has to be there
From £ 43.50
- The price you pay will depend on the weight and destination of your parcel. If you know the weight and destination then you can use our price finder. Alternatively you can download our full prices PDF for all countries
- If your business is VAT registered you are able to re-claim
- Delivery from next working day to Europe, USA and Canada. From 2 working days for the rest of the world. You can find the full information on our worldwide directory
What you can send
- You’ll be amazed by how many things you can send on globalexpress. If you’re unsure, check here
Size and weight
- 30kg maximum weight limit for individual parcels to most destinations
- Maximum dimensions of 1.5m length and 3m length and girth combined – check the relevant country information to confirm. No weight limit for multi-item consignments to a single address
Packaging and address
- For help on how to correctly package and address your parcel, read our comprehensive packaging guidelines
Parcel sending options
- You can organise collection from your door or drop off at your local Post Office ® branch or one of our depots
- We can collect from you the same day depending on the time of day you book
- We deliver on working days in the country of destination
- For your peace of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations
Delivery time is guaranteed. If your parcel doesn’t arrive by the stated time, we’ll refund 100% of the delivery cost. You are able to extend your compensation cover.
You will be charged based on the greater of the actual weight of your parcel and the calculated volumetric weight, please refer to our ‘How to calculate volumetric weight’ information for further details.
Prices below include VAT at the standard rate.
|Weight (kg)||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6||Zone 7||Zone 8|
|Weight (kg)||Zone 9 (EU)||Zone (non EU)||Zone 10||Zone 11||Zone 12|
"We're very happy with Parcelforce Worldwide's transit times and value for money."
King Cole — Tom Holmes, Export Manager