Our new dashboard – all your parcels at your fingertips
We’ve made it easier to manage your parcels
We’ve just launched a new UK and International dashboard to make managing your deliveries easier than ever. It gives you handy information about all your parcels right at your fingertips.
Available with a Parcelforce Worldwide account, it lets you track all of your items – with the added functionality to display individual deliveries. It shows what’s been delivered, what’s in transit, and allows you to identify and monitor priority parcels and customers.
Watch our video to find out more
Track every parcel
See which parcels are where, in the UK and overseas, at a glance
- An at a glance view of parcel status for all your parcels which are delivered and out for delivery
- Enhanced search allows you to search for individual parcels by customer, location, date and more
- Keep your eye on priority parcels and customers with the watchlist
- For international parcels, view your top six sending destinations
Discover your data
Drill down for parcel specific information and sort by your requirement
- Track the status of every one of your deliveries
- Sort by service, postcode, delivery day, recipient and more
- Export your data to Excel and filter it however you like
Get right down to the detail
Find out everything there is to know about an individual parcel
- Click into My Parcel Live to view ‘out for delivery’ parcels on our tube map-style tracker, and allocated one-hour slots
- See the recipient’s digital signature for proof of delivery
- Check the sender and recipient contact details
Here’s how the Dashboard could benefit your business
Available online 24/7 and across all mobile devices, providing instant visibility and insight, when you need it. For UK shipments see a historical view of your parcel status over a two day period and a 30 day view for International. Search by customer, location and more.
Track one or multiple parcels – with the ability to drill down for parcel specific information showing all tracks from collection through to delivery with the confirmation and time displayed. Build a watch list of your priority parcels – enabling you to monitor them closely. You can also export your data to Excel should you need to.
Easy to use
Saves you time and effort with key parcel information all in one place. You can even check your parcel’s journey with our own tube map-style tracker, giving you that extra peace of mind.
What to do now
To find out more about our new dashboard or to see how you could save up to 45% off our standard rates when you open a Parcelforce Worldwide account, either call us on 0800 280 2729* quoting reference AP2187, or alternatively click below.
*Calls may be monitored and recorded for training purposes