Putting technology at our customers fingertips
Your customers get full visibilty of their parcels from order through to delivery with our UK and international delivery notifications and interactive options.
For UK customers we offer a one hour start of day message giving customers the option to choose a preffered delivery location or alternative day if it isn't convenient. Customers can choose from the following preferred locations:
- Leave with a neighbour
- Leave at a local post office
- Leave in a safe place
The delivery notification includes the drivers name and a link to My Parcel Live (to find out more about My Parcel Live click here). If the recipent is not going to be in and has specificed their alternative delivery preference we will notify them to let them know where we have left their parcel. We also send an updated one hour time slot when the driver is on route. In the event of a delay we will also notify customers with pro-active delay notifications.
Our interactive delivery notifications are available across most of Europe. The inflight options allow your customers to change their delivery address or arrival day to suit a more convenient delivery for them.
In more than 150 destinations, we offer email notifications with status updates in a choice of 11 different languages to your overseas customers. Languages include English, French, Spanish, Russian German, Italian, Greek, Danish, Portuguese, Dutch and Mandarin. Available with our globalpriority and europriority services.
Here’s how our notifications can benefit your business:
- Keeping your customers informed and offering them choice, convenience and control.
- Gives your customers added confidence, convenience and peace of mind when buying goods in the UK and overseas
- Timely notifications to increase visibility of the parcels delivery and increases your customer satisfaction
- More of an informed personal delivery, giving them trust, confidence and control – letting them get on with their lives