Help and advice
The following details outline the PC operating systems and internet browsers our websites support.
Compatible PC Operating Systems
The following Operating Systems are fully compatible with our WDM Online shipping and website collection booking systems
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10, with IE11,or google chrome
- Apple Mac
Compatible Internet Browsers
The following Internet Browsers are fully compatible with our WDM Online shipping and collection booking systems:
- Internet Explorer 8 / 9/ 10 / 11
- Google Chrome v44, 47, 48,49 59 (batch processing/Auto import not supported on chrome)
- Safari (v 9.0.1, 9.0.2, 10) - with Apple Mac OS
- Edge 14
- Firefox (v 23.0)- Please note if you are using www.parcelforce.com to book a collection, there may be a message under the system check box that explains about the adobe reader not being compatible. If you click on the CONTINUE TO BOOK button, you will be able to continue to print your labels.
The latest version of Firefox includes an internal PDF viewer which does not appear to have the capability to print barcodes. You will need to revert to Adobe Reader version 10 rather than Adobe Reader 11 in order to print your labels. We are working on a solution to support Adobe 11, and will update our systems as soon as possible.
Java version 7 update 67
This is the latest version of Java that is compatible with batch processing/Auto batch imports on WDM Online
If you need any help with the above, the helpdesk will be able to assist on 03448 006205