Sending a Parcel
The services you need to send a parcel UK and worldwide
Need to send a parcel? You can trust us to deliver your parcels and your promises at home and abroad taking the same care that you would yourself. We’re equipped with the latest technology and you’ll discover that good quality can also be good value. We offer a wide range of courier services across the UK and Worldwide, setting the standard for exceptional quality of service. You can send a parcel to every address in the UK and 99.6% of world’s population, and the strength of our international partnerships around the world means we can package the right combination of services for you. We offer a range of flexible convenient delivery options including delivery to over 11,000 local Post Office branches, if they know they can’t be at home to receive their items.
Why Choose Parcelforce Worldwide?
- Inclusive compensation cover. Compensation cover for loss or damage is included on all our services (except globaleconomy). Find out more about inclusive compensation levels.
- A range of convenient collection and drop off options. We can collect or deliver your parcel from your address, a local Post Office® branch or Parcelforce Worldwide depot. You can make savings when you choose to drop off too – find out more about our collection and drop off options.
- A Trusted carrier. We’ve been providing Great British Delivery for over 20 years.
- Guaranteed delivery times. In the unlikely event that your parcel arrives late, whole or a proportionate part of the consignment charges. Find out more.
How to send a parcel with Parcelforce Worldwide
Just book your parcel online, and choose how you want to despatch:
- Have your parcel collected. We can collect from your home or work address – but someone does need to be available to hand the parcel to our driver.
- Drop off your parcel at your local Post Office branch. Did you know that there are over 11,000 branches around the UK, and 92.9% of the population live within a mile of one?
- Drop off your parcel at a Parcelforce Worldwide depot. There’s 54 of them across the country, and they’re open until 7pm.
By dropping your parcel off, or arranging to have it delivered to the recipients nearest Post Office branch or Parcelforce Depot, you can make savings of between £1.50 and £5.99.