And, if you’re considering franking for your business, it’s a great option for paying for your postage and parcels, allowing you to:
- Create labels that reinforce your branding
- Save time through in-house processing (And choose whether you want to book a collection, or save further by dropping off at a Post Office branch or Parcelforce depot)
- Efficiently manage your postage spend, with no need to apply for a Parcelforce contract
Need more help?
Simply follow the steps below to book your parcel. Only single items can be sent using our FrankPay service.
1. Enter your meter impression number into the box on our 'Pay by Franking meter' page.
What is this? This is the die number that appears when you print out a meter impression. If you're using a new franking machine, it can take up to 4 weeks for your details to be registered on our systems, and unfortunately you won’t be able to use Frankpay until this is complete.
2. Follow the booking process to arrange your parcel collection. You’ll be asked to input collection and delivery addresses, choose your service speed and select a collection date.
3. Once you’ve booked, your label and receipt will arrive via email. Don’t forget, you’ll still also need to pay for the parcel using your franking machine. Your item cannot be collected unless a meter impression for the amount charged is affixed to your parcel.