Putting technology at customers fingertips
Tracking comes as standard with all of our business services. There are several ways for your customers to track the journey of their parcel giving them peace of mind. Tracking is available via our website or the Parcelforce App and senders and recipients can use My Parcel Live on the day of delivery. See below for more information.
My Parcel Live
My Parcel Live offers both senders and recipients full visibility of their parcels on the day of delivery. You and your customers can track the progress of a parcels journey using the handy street map which shows the proximity of the parcel to the delivery address.
Customers are also given a one hour time slot and the name of the delivery driver keeping them informed and up to date. Simple, easy to use and free to download, find out more it could benefit your business further below.
Here’s how ‘My Parcel Live’ could benefit your business:
- Easily accessible - available on our website customers can visit the webpage, enter their tracking details and view their parcel status quickly and easily on the day of delivery
- Provides good customer service - by allowing customers to track the progress of their parcel delivery you can help to manage their expectations
- Builds trust - by providing your customers with a delivery driver name they will know who to expect giving them confidence in a reliable service
The Parcelforce Worldwide app allows yours customers to track their parcels on the move and see all the information they need to know about their delivery. It’s available to download for free on Apple and Android mobile and tablet devices.
Your customers can set their delivery preferences on the app once they have registered their contact details giving them control. They can choose to have their parcel delivered to a neighbour, Post Office or left in their preferred safe place for a more convenient delivery. Quick, efficient and user friendly find out how the Parcelforce app could benefit your business further below.
New improved version of the app
We are constantly investing in our services and innovations, as well as listening to feedback from our customers. As a result, we are now rolling out a new improved version of our App, to enhance user experience, benefitting both you and your customers.
Existing users will be automatically updated to the new version if they have selected the auto update functionality on their device. New users will be able to install the latest version via the Apple and Android app stores as soon as it is available.
What have we changed?
New features include:
- increased delivery choices, so customers will be able to select their preferred Post Office to collect from if they aren’t at home to receive their package
- more help functions, including FAQs with links to our social media channels and Customer Experience Teams
- additional guidance and support, with a new user-friendly registration process with easy to follow instruction
- more flexibility, so customers can download the App on multiple devices including phones, laptops and tablets.
Provide your customers with a link to this page for more information and to download.
Here’s how the app could benefit your business:
- Gives your customers 24/7 access to their parcel information - by downloading the app your customers can check the progress of their parcel whilst at work, on the move or wherever they may be giving them instant access to vital delivery information
- More choice and control - by enabling customers to set their own delivery preferences we hope to provide a more convenient delivery option to suit them